It happens only on St. Lucia’s Music Leader….The Wave 94.5 & 93.7.
It’s the sound that stirs the masses. The Wave has been created for St. Lucia by St. Lucians…One Caribbean Media recently took possession of The Wave and its sister stations HOTT FM in Trinidad and Gem Radio in the Leewards. The Wave has also now become a part of the Starcom Network out of Barbados and also Grenada Broadcasting Network (GBN).
WE target a broad consumer base with spending power and those who influence the market trends. The station is design to focus on the 18 to 54 year old listener.
What listeners can expect is a clean, clutter free radio station with a true emphasis on the music. The mix itself is a fusion of R & B, Hip Hop, Soca, and Reggae. With St. Lucia’s strongest talent line up and a strictly monitored format, with limited commercial breaks and reduced talk, St. Lucians can truly enjoy a radio station that surpasses their musical expectations.
We have attempted to perfect the formula to create a clean sound on the airwaves and satisfy our listeners and clients. We execute better than anyone else resulting in the success of promotions such as Outrageous, People’s Monarch, 94 lights to Christmas, St. Lucia Jazz Festival and so much more. We deliver results and add value to our client’s promotions, and to top it off we deliver to an audience with the spending power.
Our team has the formula to create a clean sound on the airwaves and satisfaction to its clients.
Program Director and veteran announcer Michael Rogers leads the On Air team. His team is highlighted with the personalities of TC Brown, Masana, Selector Twis and Herma Demacque.
The Sales Department consists of Account Executives…Canice Alexander, Marcia Francis, and Sarah McLennon.
Extremely promotionally active, The Wave is similar to its sister station in Trinidad, HOTT 93 and The Leeward Islands, Gem Radio, Starcom Network out of Barbados and also Grenada Broadcasting Network (GBN). It is tight and music driven while providing just the right amount of excitement with contest and promotional opportunities for listeners and advertisers.
You may ask yourself why Radio???
• Radio can reach on the go consumers
• Radio allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers
• Radio’s unique formats allow you to target your best prospects
• Radio reaches prospects closest to the point of purchase
• Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options
• Radio is king for establishing top of mind awareness
You may further ask yourself Why The Wave....Here’s a little insight
• As indicated above we have the buying power....Year after year the station has dominated in women 18 – 54 listening to Radio. Their buying power is enormous
• The Wave is local Radio done right
• The Wave has been consistent with its format
• The Wave is promotionally active
• The Wave has done consistent business with long term advertisers. If The Wave has been the choice for clients like M & C Home Depot, Bryden & Partners, Lime, Digicel, Taxi Boutique, Windward and Leeward Brewery (Just to name a few) for that long, don’t you think the Wave should be the choice for you.